This all-team Learning Collaborative will focus on key issues in building capacity for engagement, recovery and other program development, as well as sustainability of MAT programs. All teams are expected to attend.
The agenda includes:
• Project Updates and County Highlights – Featuring Solano County and Imperial County
• Intro to MAT Budget Planning and Sustainability for Sheriffs and Jail Administrators – Sheriff Ron Hain, Kane County, IL
• Successes and Lessons Learned from Implementing Motivational Interviewing in a County Probation Department – Santa Barbara County Probation’s Karyn Milligan, Research and Special Projects Manager and Noah Spevak, Deputy Probation Officer, Supervising
• Introduction to Harm Reduction: Focus on Narcan and Fentanyl Test Strips –Shannon Robinson, MD and Scott Haga, MPAS, PA-C, Health Management Associates
• Review of Upcoming Learning Opportunities – HMA Coaches
Questions? Email MATinCountyCJ@healthmanagement.com