Meeting objectives (including objectives of pre-work):
1. Hear public comment on universal health care.
2. Understand and right-size expectations for the final product from this Work Group process and what will need to be addressed in future work.
3. Continue reviewing, discussing, and understanding the outcomes of the actuarial analyses and answer Optumas’ questions so they can finalize the models and the data can be used in Work Group decision-making.
4. Consider lessons learned from examples of previous universal health care efforts that have been implemented (e.g., universal coverage of children in WA), to inform how the Work Group articulates proposed next steps in the report.
5. Discuss and confirm the end state (goals) we are trying to achieve with universal health care.
6. Discuss and confirm Work Group feedback on report outline.
7. Confirm action items and next steps.